Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio Contest software
that is about Contest program for ham radio contesting events, list of contest software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jan 8 2010, and till today "TACLog
" has been followed for a total of 413 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Software/Contesting - Contest program for ham radio contesting events, list of contest software
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- N1MM Logger+ - N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for W...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
- jLog - jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major pl...
- GenLog - Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contes...
- CW Skimmer - Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatn...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner