Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
Hits: 1652 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is D-STAR Software
that is about D-STAR programs.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jun 11 2010, and till today "Codec2
" has been followed for a total of 1652 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 6.29/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 7 votes for a total score of 6.29/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- D-RATS - D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication c...
- D-PRS - D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an ...
- DStar Comms - Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet ...
- DStar TV - Slow Scan TV for D-Star Amateur Radios
- NJ6N's D-STAR Chat - A simple D-Star keyboard to keyboard chat application for Windows by N...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner