Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
Hits: 920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00
About Frequency Response Plotter
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Spectrum analysis software
that is about spectrum analyzer programs for ham radio use.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jul 24 2010, and till today "Frequency Response Plotter
" has been followed for a total of 920 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter - Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency co...
- Zelscope - Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace...
- Spectrogram - Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP whi...
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Audio spectrum analyzer - Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave fil...
Visit this link
Frequency Response Plotter
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner