Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
Hits: 1136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Codec 2
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Digital voice processors and voice keyers
that is about Voice Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Sep 15 2010, and till today "Codec 2
" has been followed for a total of 1136 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
- Voice Shaper - Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transc...
- FDMDV - Digital Voice - FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio ove...
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows - Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner