Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
Hits: 1034 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33
About DBF to ADIF
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Log converter programs
that is about Ham-radio log file converters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Oct 2 2010, and till today "DBF to ADIF
" has been followed for a total of 1034 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 2.33/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 2.33/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- LogConv - The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and ...
- ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter - Download this Microsoft Excel-based converter to import ADIF to Excel ...
- ADIF2CABR - Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrill...
- Contest Log Converter - Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert dat...
- PROADIKON - Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus,...
Visit this link
DBF to ADIF
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner