tag and calculates the different callsign prefixes. The software will load and capture the totals for big files. ADIF files must have the .adi file extension.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
ADIF To Delimited Text
- This simple utility is intended to facilitate the coversion of a properly formatted ADIF file to a delimited text file. This file may then be used for import into such applications as MS Excel or others.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter
- Download this Microsoft Excel-based converter to import ADIF to Excel table and export the Excel Table to ADIF file format.
[ Hits: 12992 | Votes: 108 | Rating: 5.47 ]
ADIF to KML converter
- This freeware application for Linux and windows, allows you to convert an ADIF file to a KML file so you can map your QSOs easily and open it with google maps, or google earth or any application supporting the KML format
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 9275 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 7191 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7 ]
CT to ADIF
- CT2ADIF converts a CT contest log .BIN file to ADIF.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Freeware , 3.8 MB executable that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format by TRX-Manager authors
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Excel ADIF conversion
- Excel spreadsheet to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
- This utility will convert any amateur radio logbook that has been stored in Microsoft Access MDB format and convert the file into either a delimited CSV file or to an ADIF formatted file
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
[ Hits: 16461 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.51 ]
LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file.
This program has been discontinued by author in favour of L32 LogSync.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
LoTW to Logger32 Credits
- Free windows program that download data from LoTW and modify an ADIF file exported from Logger32.
This utility downloads data from LoTW and save data in the correct format required by Logger32.
This program can be used instead of original ARRL scraper.exe tool.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware windows program by VE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 5458 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]