STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
By Brian Herrold Hits: 386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00
About STAR-H Corporation
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Military Antenna
that is about Military Antennas.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Mar 1 2011, and till today "STAR-H Corporation
" has been followed for a total of 386 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Barker & Williamson - Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coil...
- PKW Antennas - PKW Antennas for ham radio bands, Quads, delta loops, log periodics an...
- Antenna Products - Antennas cover the RF spectrum from kilohertz to gigahertz and support...
- Trivalantene - Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for mili...
- Optoelectronics - DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interfa...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.