This free program by SP7DQR is designed to print QSL Cards using Mail Merge Tool in MS Word from ADIF file.
Hits: 1917 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is QSL printing, labels, collectors
that is about QSL software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 23 2012, and till today "ADIF2QSL
" has been followed for a total of 1917 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- Ham Label - Professional QSL cards label printing software....
- HamQSLer - A program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as d...
- BV by df3cb - BV is a professional software for QSL Management and Label/QSL Printin...
- eQSLMaster - eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various funct...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.