BITX ver 3 kits, frequency counters, SDR PCB, spare parts and relate ham radio accessories by VU3SUA
By Sunil Lakhani Hits: 590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50
About Amateur Radio Kits
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Electronic kits and components
that is about Retailers for kits and components.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Jul 14 2014, and till today "Amateur Radio Kits
" has been followed for a total of 590 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 1.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 1.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Kanga US - Amateur radio kits by Kanga US....
- QRPproject - QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany an...
- Almost all digital electronics - This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio ...
- Old Radio Parts - Vintage and reproduction electronic parts specialist - antique radio d...
- RF Parts - Antennas, books, rf parts, tubes,connectors and cables and many access...
Visit this link
Amateur Radio Kits
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner