This simple utility is intended to facilitate the coversion of a properly formatted ADIF file to a delimited text file. This file may then be used for import into such applications as MS Excel or others.
Hits: 699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00
About ADIF To Delimited Text
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Log converter programs
that is about Ham-radio log file converters.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday Dec 16 2014, and "ADIF To Delimited Text
" has been clicked on 699 times. So far it received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- LogConv - The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and ...
- ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter - Download this Microsoft Excel-based converter to import ADIF to Excel ...
- ADIF2CABR - Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrill...
- Contest Log Converter - Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert dat...
- PROADIKON - Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus,...
Visit this link
ADIF To Delimited Text
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.