RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
Hits: 2026 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45
About RemAud Remote Audio Software
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Audio Streaming Software
that is about Audio Streaming Server Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Feb 21 2015, and till today "RemAud Remote Audio Software
" has been followed for a total of 2026 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 7.45/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 7.45/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- BroadWave Streaming Audio Server - Software to stream live audio over the Internet, Automatically compres...
- ScannerCast - Lets you listen to your scanner across your own network, or via the in...
- Unreal Media Server - Stream your radio audio output with free version on unreal media serve...
- UStream Producer - Broadcast your audio and video or even desktop via ustream.tv using Us...
Visit this link
RemAud Remote Audio Software
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner