The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
By EA4TX Pablo Garcia Hits: 17478 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.94
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 3 categories. Main category is Remote Control
that is about Remote control devices.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday Nov 10 1998, and it has been clicked on 17478 times. So far it received 33 votes for a total score of 5.94/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 33 votes for a total score of 5.94/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- West Mountain Radio - West mountain radio, Useful electronic hobbyist products, RigBlaster a...
- RemoteRig - Radio Remote Control is a complete remote control system for Amateur r...
- RemoteShack.com - Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham ra...
- Pignology, LLC - Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topi...
- Sierra Radio Systems - Sierra Radio Systems site controllers are used to monitor and control ...
Visit this link
Antenna Rotator System
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.