DIXPRS is an APRS Internet Gateway and Digipeater software for HAM radio use. It is designed to be portable and platform independent as much as possible. To reach this goal it is written in Python with minimal dependency considering older versions of operating systems and Python.
Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is APRS Software
that is about APRS software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Dec 3 2016, and till today "DIXPRS
" has been followed for a total of 331 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- UI-VIEW - UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application diffe...
- APRS Point - APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high q...
- Win APRS - Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner