Icom IC-R75 review
A detailed review of the Icom IC-R75 30 kHz -6 0 MHz Receiver first introduced in 1999
By MediumWaveCircle Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Icom IC-R75 review
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Icom IC-R75 Receiver
that is about Icom IC-R75 0-60 MHz Receiver.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Nov 29 2015, and till today "Icom IC-R75 review
" has been followed for a total of 284 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- TK75 - Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 r...
- IC-R75 - Resource page for the ICOM IC-R75 at RadioReference...
- Icom IC-R75 - Icom IC-R75 product page at SWling.com with technical details and link...
- Icom IC-R75 review - eHam users review of the Icom IC-R75 receiver...
- Icom IC-R75 Product Page - Official Icom America product page of the 0.03-60MHz comnmunication re...
Visit this link
Icom IC-R75 review
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.