Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
Hits: 1734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Icom IC-R75 Receiver
that is about Icom IC-R75 0-60 MHz Receiver.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Jun 11 2002, and till today "TK75
" has been followed for a total of 1734 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- TK75 - Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 r...
- Icom IC-R75 review - A detailed review of the Icom IC-R75 30 kHz -6 0 MHz Receiver first in...
- IC-R75 - Resource page for the ICOM IC-R75 at RadioReference...
- Icom IC-R75 review - eHam users review of the Icom IC-R75 receiver...
- Icom IC-R75 - Icom IC-R75 product page at SWling.com with technical details and link...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner