This software is an amateur radio utility for the lookup of an FCC issued Amateur Radio Call Sign. Run on Windows Linux and MacOSX
By N7YG Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About FCC Call Lookup
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Databases and directories
that is about directories and databases software for ham radio.
This link has been on our site since Thursday Jan 14 2016, and "FCC Call Lookup
" has been clicked on 355 times. So far no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Vacuum Tube Software - The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your c...
- Atlas software for DX hunters - Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes,...
- Frequency Manager - Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtio...
- Frequency Filer - Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a grea...
- ILGdb - Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequ...
Visit this link
FCC Call Lookup
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.