Antenna Rotor Control Software for Windows and Linux is a companion project to the arduino rotor controller.
By KK5JY Hits: 815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Rotor control software
that is about Rotor control software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Apr 15 2016, and till today "RotorCraft
" has been followed for a total of 815 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 7.80/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 7.80/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5 - HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, inc...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor - Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor...
- LP-Rotor - LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use ...
- PstRotator - PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner