- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 12868 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be compatible with WSJT
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 4926 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- A moon tracking software capable to drive the rotation of your antennas in azimuth and elevation
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- N1MM Rotor Control
- N1MM rotor has the ability to control up to 16 rotors per station
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3941 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- remoteRotator is a command line application which makes your azimuth / elevation antenna rotators available on the network. It available for Linux/Windows/MacOS and written in the programing language Go.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Rotor Control Software for Windows and Linux is a companion project to the arduino rotor controller.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor
- Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor
[ Hits: 6321 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- SimpleSat Rotor Controller
- his controller uses the Yaesu GS-232 command set to control a Yaesu G-5500 Az-El rotor. The controller was designed to be compatible with the SatPC32 tracking program and should work with any tracking program that supports the Yaesu GS-232 format. This controller has been tested with the Arduino UNO and the Arduino Mega2560.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]