The Radio Shield is an add-on kit for the Arduino development board that provides AX.25 packet radio send and receive capability, a prototyping area, and an HD44780-compatible LCD interface.
By adafruit Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00
About APRS Radio Shield for Arduino
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is APRS Tracker, APRS Products Manufacturers
that is about APRS Trackers, APRS Products.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Aug 17 2016, and till today "APRS Radio Shield for Arduino
" has been followed for a total of 729 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 2.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 2.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Byonics - Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools...
- Argent Data Systems - OpenTracker+ and Tracker2 series APRS devices for real-time vehicle tr...
- Microsat - Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR sof...
- APRS Radio Shield for Arduino - The Radio Shield is an add-on kit for the Arduino development board th...
- Mobilinkd TNC - Mobilinkd Bluetooth APRS TNC. With your radio, your Android phone and ...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.