Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
By James Pole Antennas Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About James Pole Antenna
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Vertical antennas manufacturers
that is about Vertical antennas manufacturers.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Apr 11 2018, and till today "James Pole Antenna
" has been followed for a total of 143 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Hy Gain - HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators...
- Diamond Antenna - Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF an...
- Cushcraft - Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical an...
- Mosley Electronics - Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well ...
- Comet Antennas - NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products des...
Visit this link
James Pole Antenna
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner