Calculate the value of an unknown resistor with this free program for windows
By Resistor Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Resistor Color Code Calculator
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Circuit design & calculators
that is about Electronic circuit design and misc. calculators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Mar 24 2019, and till today "Resistor Color Code Calculator
" has been followed for a total of 103 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- Vacuum Tube Software - The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your c...
- 5Spice - Analog circuit simulation program for the typical circuit designer. Co...
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator - Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line para...
- Tunekit - Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program...
Visit this link
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner