This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
By DK7IH Hits: 99 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67
About Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is HF radio modifications , tips & tricks
that is about HF radio modifications, ham radio mods kenwood icom yaesu alinco mods.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Nov 28 2019, and till today "Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
" has been followed for a total of 99 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 6.67/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 6.67/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham.dmz.ro - Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals f...
- Homebrew QRP SSB Transceiver - This page describes a homebrew QRP SSB transceiver built by WB9IPA....
- Scanner and tranceiver mods - Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV...
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver - The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven conc...
- Krasnodar - radio schematics - Contain schematic diagram of many different radio, and some operations...
Visit this link
Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner