This utility will convert any amateur radio logbook that has been stored in Microsoft Access MDB format and convert the file into either a delimited CSV file or to an ADIF formatted file
By n7yg Hits: 32 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Log converter programs
that is about Ham-radio log file converters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Sep 29 2020, and till today "Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
" has been followed for a total of 32 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- LogConv - The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and ...
- Contest Log Converter - Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert dat...
- ADIF2CABR - Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrill...
- PROADIKON - Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus,...
- ADIF Master - ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-bo...
Visit this link
Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner