TinyCAD is a an open source program for drawing circuit diagrams which runs under Windows. TinyCAD is a program for drawing electrical circuit diagrams commonly known as schematic drawings. It supports standard and custom symbol libraries. It supports PCB layout programs with several netlist formats and can also produce SPICE simulation netlists.
By TinyCAD Hits: 76 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Circuit design & calculators
that is about Electronic circuit design and misc. calculators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Jan 21 2021, and till today "TinyCAD
" has been followed for a total of 76 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- Vacuum Tube Software - The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your c...
- 5Spice - Analog circuit simulation program for the typical circuit designer. Co...
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator - Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line para...
- Tunekit - Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner