remoteRotator is a command line application which makes your azimuth / elevation antenna rotators available on the network. It available for Linux/Windows/MacOS and written in the programing language Go.
By DH1TW Hits: 256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Rotor control software
that is about Rotor control software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Feb 4 2021, and till today "remoteRotator
" has been followed for a total of 256 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor - Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor...
- LP-Rotor - LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use ...
- PstRotator - PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use...
- GJTracker - GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be comp...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.