An Hentenna project for the six meters band. The standard size of standard hentenna is width 1/6 wavelength x height 1/2. The antenna build in this project is a full wavelenght antenna for the 50 MHz providing a 6.8 dbi gain.
By JR1LZK Hits: 153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00
About Six meter Hentenna
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Homemade antennas for 6 meters band 50 MHz
that is about 50MHz antennas plans, homemade antennas for the six meters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Mar 30 2022, and till today "Six meter Hentenna
" has been followed for a total of 153 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- W5GI Mystery Antenna - W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs except...
- 50 Mhz Dipole - This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre...
- 6 meter omni halo - This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this ti...
- Rotatable Dipoles - Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 met...
- Loop Antenna for 6m - Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BT...
Visit this link
Six meter Hentenna
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner