Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
Hits: 5664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00
About Precision CW
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is morse code decoders, cw translators
that is about morse code decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 28 2000, and till today "Precision CW
" has been followed for a total of 5664 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- CwGet - A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can wor...
- CW Decoder - This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The ...
- MRP40 Morse Decoder - Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it all...
- CW Decoder - CW DecodeXP decodes and trasmits morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands o...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.