Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
By David Hits: 5971 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80
About Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Propagation tools
that is about propagation prediction software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Sep 21 2002, and till today "Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
" has been followed for a total of 5971 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 6.80/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 6.80/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- RF prop - RF propagation software...
- DXProp - DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio oper...
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator - This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission ...
- W6ELProp - Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations ...
- PropView - PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, ...
Visit this link
Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.