MobileLog is a logging package for the PocketPC. It features DXCC reports, searching, alerts, and inport/export.
By Pat Rundall N0HR Hits: 2620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60
About MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for PocketPC
that is about Ham radio programs for pocket pc.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jun 7 2002, and till today "MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
" has been followed for a total of 2620 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 8.60/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 8.60/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Big Fat Tail Productions - PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmO...
- PPCMorse - PPCMorse and PPCMorse Pro are Morse code traning/sending utilities for...
- CwGet PPC - A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No addi...
- Tracksat - PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on...
- Pocket CW - Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce...
Visit this link
MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner