Ham Radio Legacy SoftwareMS DOS, Palm OS and Pocket PC amateur radio software
DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5550 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Logbuchprogramm, DOS and Windows Logbook for radio amateurs written by DK8AT
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 32517 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Graphic Packet
- GP for ms dos and ms Win by DD3DJ
[ Hits: 7387 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2940 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14808 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- TalkPcr & BackPcr
- TalkPcr, a Win95/98 programme to talk to your PCR1000, and BackPCR a Dos utility to backup your PCR1000 Eeprom data by Pete Mahy, G4NIS.
[ Hits: 3372 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Old unsupported DOS and Win 3.1 RTTY (Baudot), SITOR decoder. Does not support TX.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems* Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Ham Radio Legacy Software
Programs for legacy systems like MS Dos, Pocket PC, Palm OS, WIndows CE
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Cabrillo to ADIF APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS OpenBCM Geosat Wdecode
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links