- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5688 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 9359 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Logbuchprogramm, DOS and Windows Logbook for radio amateurs written by DK8AT
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 33653 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 7 ]
- Graphic Packet
- GP for ms dos and ms Win by DD3DJ
[ Hits: 7611 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 3087 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 15014 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- TalkPcr & BackPcr
- TalkPcr, a Win95/98 programme to talk to your PCR1000, and BackPCR a Dos utility to backup your PCR1000 Eeprom data by Pete Mahy, G4NIS.
[ Hits: 3571 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 7.03 ]