Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
Hits: 2127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Palm OS ham radio software
that is about Amateur radio programs for palm os devices.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 19 2004, and till today "Smorse
" has been followed for a total of 2127 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Big Fat Tail Productions - PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmO...
- Amateur Radio Repeater Directory - Amateur Radio Repeater Listings at your fingertips for the first time ...
- abc Morse Code for Palm - Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight supp...
- Smorse - Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on t...
- PortaLog - "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes wi...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.