The MSi.SDR is a wide spectrum SDR receiver by BA5SBA that is available on the market since some months now and can be purchased at 40 Euros / 50 USD from major online stores, including Aliexpress and Amazon.
The MSi.SDR can be easily used as Panadapter extracting the IF form most popular and modern amateur radio transceivers in the market.
MSI.SDR is a powerful broadband full-featured SDR receiver, covers frequencies from 10KHz to 2GHz. Just connecting a PC and an antenna, the functions of the receiver can be provided. Compatible with all SDRPlay RSP1 software. Compatible with popular SDR software platforms, you can monitor up to 10MHz of spectrum simultaneously. Enjoy all modes of operation. Small size and easy to carry. Frequency from LF long wave to HF short wave VHF UHF microwave contains all amateur radio bands.
The MSI.SDR is basically a SDR Reciver clone of the most popular SDRPlay RSP1 but without AM Brodcast and FM Broadcast filters.
1. Exquisite and sturdy aluminum casing
2. Frequency continuous coverage from 10kHz to 2GHz
3. 12-bit ADC chip (not the kind of RTL chip)
4. Built-in front end filter
5. Built-in TCXO (temperature-compensated crystal oscillator) 0.5ppm
6. Spectrum bandwidth of up to 10Mhz
7. Higher sensitivity and good selectivity
8. More often low background noise
9. Simple USB interface (micor jack)
10. SMA antenna connector
11. USB power supply No separate power supply
12. Compatible with all SDRPlay RSP1 software.
13. Weight :25g
MSI.SDR can receive HF short wave directly without the need of upconverter.
Covers all amateur bands, aeronautical bands LF to HF, VHF, UHF
It is possible to see the entire amateur band spectrum at the same time.
Support mainstream SDR software, (including HDSDR, SDRConsole, SDR#, SDRuno, etc.)
Available ExtIO-based plugins
MSi-SDR Software Operations
OS Compatibility Support for multi-system platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Raspbian
Operation: It can receive HF short wave directly without the need of up converter. MSI.SDR covers all amateur bands, aeronautical bands LF to HF, VHF, UHF It is possible to see the entire amateur band spectrum at the same time. Support mainstream SDR software (including HDSDR, SDR Console, SDR#, SDR uno, etc.) Available ExtIO-based plugins