4 ele moxon6 links
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3862 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4078 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5677 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 moxon 11m moxon 144 mhz moxon 144 moxon 20 m moxon 20m moxon 2m moxon 4 ele moxon 40m moxon 6m moxon 70 cm moxon 80 moxon moxon moxon 10 m moxon 11 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links