80 meter l309 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 80M
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Duo band antenna for 80 and 20 m
- Article originally published on Electron 7 1999 and on Radcom 10 1999 on wire H-type and V-type antenna designs that can resonate on 80 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Morgain 40 80
- A multiband no traps antenna that can work on 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of this wire antenna is 20 meters, that make this antenna suitable for restricted lots or backyards. Article in Italian with some interesting pictures taken.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZD7BR St Helena DX Pedition 2017
- DX Pedition to St Helena 10-80 meters bands SSB RTTY FT8 CW by G0VDE
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links