6 meter 10 meter antenna83 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 86198 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 15495 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 14693 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 137695 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 15493 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 12690 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 9902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 21206 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 97383 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 48961 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3792 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9292 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF quick vertical antenna with plan for several bands from 10 to 75 meters
[ Hits: 72162 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 4161 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Multiband HF Vertical
- Official page of the R-8 by Cushcraft HF Multiband Vertical Antenna working on 6, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, and 40 Meter bands
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9720 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 and 6 meter antenna 10 meter hf antenna 10/11 meter antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 12 meter end fed antenna 160 meter antenna 2 meter 70 cm antenna 2 meter ssb antenna 30 meter antenna 40 meter end fed antenna 6 and 10 meter antenna 75 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links