160 meter to 6 meter antenna71 links
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 22126 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6850 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 13016 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- IK4CIE receiving loop for 160 meters
- A receiving only loop antenna for 160 meters band by IK4CIE Vittorio, in italian
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13852 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51863 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 59011 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16482 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F5TER Antenne EH 160 M
- EH Antenna for 160 meters band and links to more EH antenna plans
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 94176 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46917 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62602 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7926 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 37032 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 3 meter band power meter 10 160 meter ham antenna 10 6 meter antenna 10 and 11 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 10 meter eh antenna 10 meter end fed antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 15 meter antenna 160 30 meter antenna 160 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna 17 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links