80m portable5 links
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable antenna for 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 58578 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62410 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7283 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 portable 80m portable hf portable portable 20m 30m 40m ant portable 2m portable go box portable hf portable log portable qrp portable rig portable uhf portable vhf portable vhf/uhf qrp portable uhf portable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links