eh antennas45 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Height & Gain on 40 Meters Wire Antennas
- An comprehensive article on 40 meters antenna comparing vertical height to the resulting gain
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- eham.ca Ham Radio Classifieds
- Ham and Amateur Radio Swap - Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, radios, amplifiers, antennas and more. Classified ads for Canada, Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes, Prairies, British Columbia and USA
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna manufacturing & design, antennas for limited spaces, Home of the rugged 160 Meter sloper antenna
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 .25 antennas 10 m antennas 10m antennas 11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 146 mhz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 160 m antennas 2 to 30 mhz antennas 2.4 ghz antennas 20m antennas 222 mhz antennas 23 cm antennas 2m antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links