- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 40207 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- How to build your own beverage antenna for 80-160 meters band by K5ZD
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- A Reversible Beverage at ZL3IX
- How do two-wire reversible direction Beverages work, an excellent document that explains fundamentals of beverage antennas.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About The Beverage Antennas - Receiving Antennas
- An article about the Beverage antennas, super long wire receiving antennas thar are unidirectional and have a very low noise that makes this antenna excellent for low band dxing. By Thomas R. Sundstrom W2XQ, 73, June 1981, 73 Magazine
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beverage and transformers
- Why Beverages need good transformers by VK3APN
[ Hits: 2224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 15454 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Beverage Antenna Information
- The Beverage antenna was invented in the early 1920s by Dr. Harold H. Beverage
[ Hits: 22057 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- Beverage antenna switch
- How could we share the Beverage antennas on more than one station using this homemade remote antenna switch, a project by TK5EP
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beverage antenna tips
- Collection of article and posts on beverage antennas
[ Hits: 3102 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Beverage Antennas
- So you want to build a Beverage Antenna.
[ Hits: 6509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Beverage antennas notes
- how to build a beverage antenna
[ Hits: 15783 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Beverage Receive Antenna
- The Beverage we use is a DX Engineering RPS-1 dual directional 360 foot 109,7 m, oriented due North/South, six feet 1,8 m off the ground. The antenna uses 450 ohm ladder line as the antenna, and 75 ohm RG-6u for the feedline. The antenna runs atop the fence between our property and 5 acres of pasture next door.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Beverage switch-box
- A home made Beverage system for portable use. The goal was to switch between 4 single Beverage antennas without interfering on the other receiving stations.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Beverage switching box
- Sharing beverage antennas with this switch boxes is possible.
[ Hits: 5453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Beverage Transformer Calculator
- W0FMS Two-Wire Beverage (SWA) Transformer Calculator
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Beverage transformer notes
- Notes on beverage transformers collected by N1EU
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beverages at N4DJ
- N4DJ BOG Beverage on ground
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beverages on 40 Meters
- Gary Breed, K9AY experience with beverages on 40 meters
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3746 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- CN2R Phased Beverages
- Picture collection of the beverage antennas installed with cross-fire feed at CN2R
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Collection of Beverage Antenna Information
- KB1GW's collection of beverage antenna information
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Improving Surface Wave Antennas
- Making the Short dual wire Beverage better by Jeff Smith VE1ZAC
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- K1FZ Beverage Antenna Transformers
- The K1FZ series of beverage antenna transformers are what you need to utilize your beverage antenna to its full potential
[ Hits: 3210 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 25491 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Matching transformers for Beverage
- Building some proper matching transformer for loop on ground and Beverage antennas
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- OK1RD Beverage Antennas
- A Beverage antenna system consisting of 4 time reversible Beverage antennas in length of 320m each.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Reversible Beverage Antenna Setup
- A DX Engineering RBS-1P reversible beverage antenna system installation
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Reversible RG6 Beverage Antenna
- A project about reversible unidirectional Beverage antennas plus a remote switching system conveniently controlled by the operator
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Benchmark Beverage
- The purpose of this page is to examine the performance of a typical Beverage when all variables except length are held constant
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Beverage Antenna Memorandum
- Memorandum on the Beverage Wave Antenna for Reception of Frequencies in the 550 - 1500 Kilocycle Band", FCC Report 9.2.1, by Benjamin Wolf and Adolph Andersen
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Classic Beverage Antenna Revisited
- This is a QST Article published in January 1982 by W1FB D. Demaw and HH Beverage and is a complete review of the original article published in 1922, which updates and reivew the beverage antenna theory and developlment, explaining the antenna design of transformers and gives accurate reports on antenna general performance.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- The Single Wire Beverage Antenna
- This simple beverage ntenna is easy to make, easy to setup, and it offers great RX performance.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- The Wave Antenna for 200-Meter Reception
- A QST Article published in November 1922 is about the origin of Beverage antennas, an unidirectional antenna type that was discovered and experimented for the first time in that period. This article is the introduction to beverage antenna theory, by the homonimous autho H. H. Beverage.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Troubleshooting Reversible Beverages
- It is very worthwhile to understand how Beverages of all types work. Without that understanding it can be quite difficult to interpret what you hear and what you measure.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Two Wire Beverage
- Two Wire Beverage Jeff Parker, KA1GJ
[ Hits: 11676 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- VE1ZAC Beverage experience
- Article on setting up a shotened beverage antenna with picture and setup notes by VE1ZAC
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- W0BTU Beverage Receiving Antenna notes
- Comprehensive information page about bi-directional Beverages, including applications, construction details, and tips.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.49 ]
- W3LPL on Beverages
- Frank Donavan, W3LPL , discusses beverages on the CQ-Contest reflector. This is a reprint of Frank's message.
[ Hits: 1738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]