30 antennas34 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 49923 | Votes: 146 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Capacitive Antennas
- HB9MTN Capacitive antennas for 40m, 30m AND 20m
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 4092 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 51425 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- J-Pole antennas
- An easy portable VHF antenna to build for ARES - RACES work is the 300 Ohm Twin Lead JPole antenna
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antennas
- Theory of horizontal loop antennas, as discovered by G2PL using a lowered quad antenna and theorized by ZS6AKA
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 90214 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Another Approach to Active Antennas
- Active antenna with a frequency response that is flat from 5kHz to over 30MHz
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- 3 band portable wire antenna
- A portable antenna for 40m, 30m and 20m bands
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Davis RF
- DAVIS RF Co. has been in the business of supplying the staples of wire antennas for over 30 years. DAVIS RF Co. supply all coax cables, all connectors, ladder line, rotar control cable, insulators, and we have the largest selection of wire for wire antennas. DAVIS RF Co. is the designer and trade mark holder, and primary source for Bury-Flex Tm low loss coax cable. PolyStealth Tm high strength PE insulated antenna wire, and Flex-Weave Tm wire
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.64 ]
You can try similar terms11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 30 antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas 80 m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links