master ii7 links
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Radio & Radar discussion forum
- A discussion forum on Allied WWII Radio & Radar equipment.
[ Hits: 1494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Finland - SRAL
- Suomen Radioamaooriliitto r.y.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Innovators in Power Tube Technology
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wadsworth Repeaters
- The GE Master Exec II receiver employs a five cavity helical input filter to insure out of band rejection.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3178 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
You can try similar termscb master ez master ge master 3 ge master ii ham master master 3 master dta master ii sky master adif master band master beam master buck master channel master code master
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links