terminated folded dipole3 links - and 1 categories
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4756 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Folded dipole antennas: terminated vs un-terminated
- As the name suggests, it is simply a dipole with the tips folded towards each other. In this case, a full-wave dipole. The span of a standard folded dipole is aprox 0,5 lambda. In this article the author investigate on differences between un-terminated vs terminated folded dipole antennas.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Tilted Terminated Folded Dipole
- T2FD A practical construction article, which first appeared in the Electronic DX Press, contains a number of useful photos and detailed instruction to build this antenna by VK3BVW
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsterminated folded dipole folded dipole folded dipole inverted v half folded dipole multiband folded dipole make folded dipole antenna multi band folded dipole terminated antennas 80m folded s folded folded morgain hf folded dipoles 20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links