terminated folded dipole3 links - and 1 categories
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Folded dipole antennas: terminated vs un-terminated
- As the name suggests, it is simply a dipole with the tips folded towards each other. In this case, a full-wave dipole. The span of a standard folded dipole is aprox 0,5 lambda. In this article the author investigate on differences between un-terminated vs terminated folded dipole antennas.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- The Tilted Terminated Folded Dipole
- T2FD A practical construction article, which first appeared in the Electronic DX Press, contains a number of useful photos and detailed instruction to build this antenna by VK3BVW
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsterminated folded dipole folded dipole folded dipole inverted v half folded dipole multiband folded dipole make folded dipole antenna multi band folded dipole terminated antennas 80m folded s folded folded morgain hf folded dipoles 10 6 dipole 20 m dipole 2m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links