Yaesu FT-991 – HF-50MHz-VHF-UHF Ham Radio Trasceiver
Read more about Yaesu FT-991
Yaesu new quadriband transceiver, intended as replacement for the recently dismissed FT-897D.
This new Yaesu product present a large TFT full color touch panel operation display with spectrum scope, a 32-bit IF Digital Signal Processor, an internal antenna tuner and the Yaesu proprietary C4FM emission mode.
– 160 Meters through 70 Centimeters
– Modes : SSB/CW/FM/C4FM Digital/AM/RTTY/PSK
– Power Ouput: 100 Watts (2 Meter / 70 Centimeter: 50 Watts)
– 3.5 inch TFT Full-Color Touch Panel Operation
– High Speed Spectrum Scope with ASC (Automatic Spectrum-Scope Control) built-in
– Roofing Filter 3 kHz and 15 kHz
– High Accuracy TCXO ±0.5 ppm and high resolution DDS and PLL local oscillator
– 32-bit High Speed Floating Point IF DSP
– IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
– CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
– Automatic Antenna Tuner: 160 – 6 Meters High Speed
– Dimensions: 224*80*253 mm,
– Weight: 4.3 Kg
Yaesu FT-991 price has not yet been published yet, bur cost should be, according to rumors, in the range of FT-897 series.
Announced: August 2014