- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Catania Observatory
- Sun obserevatory in Catania Italy offer daily sun reports
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Current Space Weather
- Current Solar Wind Conditions
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Electronic Ionosonde to Monitor the Ionosphere
- This document illustrates the processes carried out for the construction of an ionospheric sensor or ionosonde, from a universal software radio peripheral (USRP), and its programming using GNU-Radio and MATLAB.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Global Ionosphere Radio Observatory
- In cooperation with the URSI Ionosonde Network Advisory Group (INAG), the LGDC promotes cooperative agreements with the ionosonde observatories of the world to accept and process real-time data of HF radio monitoring of the ionosphere, and to promote a variety of investigations that benefit from the global-scale, prompt, detailed, and accurate descriptions of the ionospheric variability.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- A Scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- High Latitude Geomagnetic data
- A dynamic collection of high latitude geomagnetic data from 12 Canadian observatories
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Hourly STD Solar and Geophysical Report
- Boulder K-Indices, Planetary K-Indices, 10.7 cm solar radio flux updated every 30 minutes by Canada's Space Weather center
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ionospheric total electron content - TEC
- Global maps of ionospheric total electron content (TEC) used to monitor ionospheric weather, and to nowcast ionospheric storms
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mt. Wilson Observatory
- Magnetogram, Dopplergram Intensitygram by Mt. Wilson 150-Foot Tower Data Images
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- NOAA Dailiy Reports
- Report of solar & geophysical activity
[ Hits: 2678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Solar and Heliospheric observatory
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solar Monitor
- These pages contain near-realtime and archived information on active regions and solar activity
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Solar Physics Group - MSU
- Of interest to solar keen hams is the YPOP section. Near real time movies of active solar regions in JAVA,GIF or MPEG.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solar Weather
- Basic information compiled and copied from NOAA SEC explaining and showing current solar weather conditions affecting amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- An international Radar network for studying the Earth\'s upper atmosphere, ionosphere, and connection into space.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 4030 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 3.8 ]