- DR2W - DX Propagation
- DX Propagation by DR2W! High resolution SNR maps in pseudo color. Propagation based on the actual sunspot number.
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- 160 m Propagation Prediction
- 160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Band Conditions
- Current HF band conditions online report and graphs. This page provides band condition information to CW and SSB Contesters. It can also be of benefit to other Radio Amateurs to determine band condtions for Nets and casual QSO
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.9 ]
- Cloud RF - Web VHF/UHF planning
- Web based VHF-UHF RF planning powered by SPLAT! and Google Maps. Access via website, Android App or dynamic Google Earth interface.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Current Space Weather Parameters
- Solar Wind Velocity and Auroral Storm Potential the website provides also current magnetic indices like last Kp values and predicted Kp values.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- E-Sporadic Forecast - propquest
- The map display allows you to select by locator, or clicking on the map, where you want to calculate the probability of Sporadic-E by building a combination EPI, Es Probability Index, based on factors using many of the known parameters which can effect Es. T
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- F5LEN Solar Activity forecast
- Display solar activity forecast for next 27 days, display A-index, Sunspot Numbers and Flux forecast including graphs for solar activity and geomagnetic forecast. All forecasts are updated daily.
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F6GCI propagation
- A collection of dynamically produced images based on the daily data of the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- HF communication prediction tools
- Online HF Communication prediction system provided by the Australian Governament Buerau of Metereology allow to predict usable frequency rage for radiocommunications between two stations allowing to specify frequency and date range. This tool allow calculation with different methods and algorithms
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF-Start WebTool
- HF-START can estimate HF propagation between any given 2 points over Japan in real-time by using GNSS tomography, and can be used to forecast HF propagation 1 day in advance between any given 2 points globally by using GAIA model.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
[ Hits: 4914 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- K6TU Propagation as a Service
- Get the most out of your station with K6TU.NET professional grade propagation prediction, and model your antenna performance over actual terrain using high resolution elevation data
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 14093 | Votes: 214 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Propagation prediction for South Africa Region
- Propagation forecast for the southern African region by SANSA
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 5121 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction
- Proppy: Online HF propagation predictions using the ITU Recommendation P.533-13 Propagation Prediction Application.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.65 ]
- Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Refractive Index maps for Europe
- Refractive Index maps forecast for Europe
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Solar Terrestrial Activity Report
- Solar data with current solar status, forecast and propagation report
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast Europe
- The areas noted in the forecast have the necessary atmospheric conditions to produce tropospheric bending of VHF, UHF and/or microwave radio waves. Tropospheric bending extends the range of radio & TV stations well beyond their normal limit and thus increases interference amongst stations as well.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tropospheric Propagation Forecast
- Tropospheric Propagation Forecast for several areas. Base on a computed refractive index 4 times a day.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Tropospheric Propagation Forecast for EU
- Forecasts for Europe and mediterranean sea
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using the QST propagation charts
- Notes on using the QST propagation charts to determine propagation conditions
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VOACAP Online
- Online professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- W1AW Propagation Bulletins
- W1AW Propagation Bulletins for 2001
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- WWV numbers and F2 Propagation
- Comments on the irrelevance of WWV numbers to 50 MHz F2 propagation
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]