- About Smoothed Sunspot Number
- The short history of the SSN Smoothed Sunspot Number at Luxorion
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Sunspot cycles
- Theory to explain solar cycles variability proposed by Jean-Pierre Desmoulins
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- NASA Sunspot Cycle Predictions
- Nasa MSFC predictions on the behavior of current sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 7746 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Real time sunspots number
- Space Weather: Real-Time 24hr Effective Sunspot Number
[ Hits: 6108 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- RWC Belgium
- World data center for the sunspot index
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Solar Region Data - SunSpots
- Solar Region Data Current Regions with Sunspots Summary, an useful tool for predictions
[ Hits: 4326 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Sunspot Index and Long-term Solar Observations
- The Solar Influences Data analysis Center SIDC is a department of the Royal Observatory of Belgium and its mission is to preserve, develop and diffuse the knowledge of the long-term variations of solar activity.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sunspot numbers explained
- Definition of smoothed sunspot number and R12 index
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Sunspots explained
- History, activity, glossary and modern reseach about suspots
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]