MUF IndicatorsMUF Indicators
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 8223 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUF) for 3000km Radio Signal Paths
- View the latest ionosphere data visualizations for HF amateur radio propagation
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Near-Real-Time MUF Map
- The recent high-resolution map of Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUFs) for 3,000 kilometer radio signal paths. This map is useful to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26850 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Real-time OWF, MUF & maximum NVIS frequency for your QTH
- Real-time dashboard with 3000km optimal working & maximum usable frequency as well as maximum NVIS frequency; all for your internet access location.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Propagation : MUF Indicators
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.