Home : Propagation : MUF Indicators
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 8188 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUF) for 3000km Radio Signal Paths
- View the latest ionosphere data visualizations for HF amateur radio propagation
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Near-Real-Time MUF Map
- The recent high-resolution map of Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUFs) for 3,000 kilometer radio signal paths. This map is useful to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26802 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Real-time OWF, MUF & maximum NVIS frequency for your QTH
- Real-time dashboard with 3000km optimal working & maximum usable frequency as well as maximum NVIS frequency; all for your internet access location.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Aurora Long-Delayed Echoes MUF Indicators * NVIS Propagation Observatories Propagation Forecast Resources Solar Cycle Sporadic E Sunspots
Propagation : MUF Indicators
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.