Search Results for "AMTOR"20 links - and 1 categories
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
[ Hits: 2850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About AMTOR
- Amtor an overview, summary or tutorial about the basics of AmTOR
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMTOR putting one of those old modems back into use
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wikipedia page on AMTOR, Amateur Teleprinting Over Radio
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMTOR demonstration
- Youtube video by PR7VX using AMTOR to test performance
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amtor Digital Mode
- About AMTOR Amateur Teleprinting Over Radio
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amtor mode
- Information on Amtor mode with protocol details
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amtor the forgotten digital mode
- N4ZOU Article on AMTOR mode on eham.net
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 12975 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- WM2U Digital communications
- RTTY, Amtor, packtor, SSTV reference by WM2U
[ Hits: 2880 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2483 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Windows freeware miltimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 78806 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22285 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7386 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16754 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 14183 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 3699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links