and 12 categories
about amplifier on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Antennas : Satellite Manufacturers : Morse Keyers Publications : RF Foundamentals Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Heathkit SB-200 Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Heathkit SB-220 Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Yaesu FL-2100 Shopping and Services : RF Tubes Software : Signal Generator Technical Reference : Amplifiers
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 27161 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Grounded Grid Amplifier
- Picture of a power amplifier, made using of GI-7B triodes by Bob Briggs, VK3ZL
[ Hits: 1812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Technical Reference : Audio Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Preamplifiers Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RW3AZ VHF amplifiers page
- 2m/70cm GS31B Power amplifier pictures
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
[ Hits: 8203 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.06 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2330 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links