Search Results for "amplifier"591 links - and 15 categories
Antennas : Satellite
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4059 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Improving The Heathkit SB-200
- A QST article, hints and kinks on improving the SB-200 amplifier
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Heathkit SB-220
- The Heathkit SB-220, two 3-500Z, amplifier made a notable impact in the world of amateur radio when it debuted in 1975.
Resources and modifications
[ Hits: 3441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 2903 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28299 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Grounded Grid Amplifier
- Picture of a power amplifier, made using of GI-7B triodes by Bob Briggs, VK3ZL
[ Hits: 1967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RW3AZ VHF amplifiers page
- 2m/70cm GS31B Power amplifier pictures
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
[ Hits: 8589 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 144 MHz Amplifier using 2xGS-35B
- This 144 MHz PA is using 2xGS-35B tubes. It was build by Joel F6JMT for the Radio Club of Fontainebleau F8KTH
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter GaAs FET Preamp
- KD9JQ 2 meter GaAsFET preamplifier by KD9JQ
[ Hits: 4798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz amplifier gu 50 amplifier klb 110 dx amplifier 23 cm amplifier 1 ghz amplifier amplifier vhf 6m amplifier amplifier pdf fet amplifier 50 mhz amplifier amplifier 2m 813 amplifier 144-mhz-amplifier rf amplifier sb 221 amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links