Search Results for "arab al"19 links
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Linear Focus Parabolic Wifi Antenna
- This antenna can be made in a couple of hours and involves a fair amount of measuring, cutting, bending, and bolting metal.
[ Hits: 3118 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 4854 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Amateur Radio in the Arab World
- Hams in Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen
[ Hits: 2349 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.01 ]
- COTA Associazione Radioamatori Carabinieri
- The Association of Carabinieri Force Amateur Radio from Italy
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Laselki.net - Arab Amateur Radio Forum
- Arab Amateur Radio orum. Transceivers , Antennas, Educational, Software, Digital Communication and more.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7392 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10265 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Kuwait Multimedia Center
- Mediumwave, satellite and shortwave schedules and programming information of broadcasts to all world regions in Arabic and English.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satellite and via RealAudio.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Alislah
- Saudi Arabia
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11390 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC Board Filters
- Offer performance comparable to tin-box filters, and except for being bigger, stack up pretty well with those expensive little helical jobs. You just have to be able to make your own PC boards.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]